Learn and get results. This workshop goes beyond generic advice and shows you how to apply the SEM (search engine marketing ) rules and tools to your specific situation.
The Search Engine Marketing Management Workshop is designed to teach your team how to manage search engine marketing and its impact on your revenue.
There are incredible, affordable resources available to you, which we will introduce you to. These resources and this training will help you get results and convert traffic to revenue. You and your team will know the rules and tools the pros use and what to expect.
What you will do in the Workshop
This workshop will proceed in 5 phases.
1. Digital Impact Appraisal – Know where you are, where they are, and what you should be doing. You will understand your website, competitors, and customers like never before.
2. Technology Setup – Uncover how well your technology is helping you – or hurting you. There is often low-hanging fruit here; one small but critical change can make a big difference in your search rankings and conversions. If you’re faster, you’ll rank higher. If you’re mobile-ready (not just “responsive”) Google will display you higher and more often to the more than 50% of the people who now search on mobile devices.
3. Search Identity Framework and Working Content Model & Guidelines – Search is much more than keywords. It’s developing your search identity – your “positioning” if you will – so that Google knows exactly what you offer, what’s special about it, and how well it aligns with what your customers want. Learn how to build a content framework that gives logic and structure to your whole SEO strategy. You will always be producing the next best content to improve your search results.
4. Search Content Machine – Online marketing is nothing at all without content. Proper content confirms and reinforces your identity to Google, passes all tests for SEO-friendliness, and focuses on the keyword phrases that people are already using to try and find you. Proper content is also generated regularly, to continuously increase interest, momentum, and traffic.
We will teach a backlinking program that starts with the primary directories, then the wholesale directories, then branches out to the numerous offsite backlinking opportunities (other sites publishing your content and linking back to your site). Legitimate backlinks improve your domain authority and your rankings.
Learn how to produce articles written for on-site and off-site publishing and serve to reinforce your identity with Google, raise your rankings and appearances in search engine results.
5. Reporting and Refinement – The online marketplace changes constantly. That’s one reason we constantly report, analyze, decide, and refine. Reporting reveals what is working and what isn’t, and what still needs to be done. You can then put energy into doing the next right thing, while also focusing on the successful efforts and shifting away from the less-successful efforts.
Who should take this Workshop: This workshop is aimed at managers and business owners.
What you will need to bring to the workshop: Your own laptop. If it’s a Windows machine, it should be running at least Windows 7 and have 2 gigabytes of internal memory. If it is a Mac, it should be running El Capitan and also have at least 4 gigabytes of internal memory.
What you will learn in this workshop:
We will answer the following common questions.
- How much it should SEO cost you?
- How should you pick vendors and employees?
- How much should you count on SEO for income?
- How long should it take to get results?
- Which metrics should you watch?
- What are the tools the pros use?
- What are the best practices governing SEO?
- What mistakes are my competitors making and how can I avoid them?
- What are the benchmarks in my industry?
- How do I get found locally?
- What technologies should we use?
In case you are wondering if your company needs to include search engine marketing in your marketing plans, the reality is, studies show that 94% of customers use search engines in at least one or more stages of the buying process. Chances are, search is already having an impact on your revenue.
Cloud Wise Academy instructors will help you establish if search is impacting your revenue positively or negatively, and show you what you can do about it.
Length: The workshop consists of five hours of one-on-one instruction, as well as 2 months of unlimited support.
Cost: The workshop costs $890. We have priced this workshop so that it is affordable to all companies.
Ticket Type: Purchase a spot in the class online. You do not need to bring a receipt to this workshop.
Course Location: The Shasta Venture Hub at 4300 Caterpillar Road. Redding, CA, 96003.
Joe Mckenna is passionate about leveling the playing field for small businesses. The internet has been around long enough that you can’t get revenue traction anymore unless you know the rules of the digital game and the tools that the winners use.
Joe has co-founded two technology companies: Cloud Potential (“Creating content Google and your customers will love”), and 24-Hour Cloud Support (“Stuck and need help with your website or cloud app? We’ll get you set up. Fast.”) He also co-founded Cloud Wise Academy, a fast-paced technology school, that is teaching people the latest in-demand technology skills. Joe also was the president of a leading background check company (where he used technology to increase revenue and lower costs – and they called him the “app whisperer”) before co-founding Cloud Potential.
Kristin fell in love with technology at an early age. She has worked in the tech industry most of her career, mostly in Silicon Valley. She spent a couple of decades as a “revenue coach,” helping tech CEOs and entrepreneurs grow their companies. She is the president and co-founder of Cloud Potential, 24-Hour Cloud Support, and Cloud Wise Academy.
Kristin is the author of Roadmap to Revenue: How to Sell the Way Your Customers Want to Buy, which was chosen by Forbes as one of the top 6 sales and marketing books. She speaks worldwide on sales and marketing. Kristin and the co-founder and CEO of Cloud Wise Academy, Joe Mckenna, are determined that no business be left behind in the age of the Digital Revolution.
How is this different from other training programs?
This is not a generic one size-fits-all training program.
We teach your team how to identify your unique situation and resources, in order to create a search engine marketing plan that works for you.
Your team will work with instructors on your marketing situation, not a generic, theoretic situation. Your team and our instructors will work together to get the right things done.
This workshop is specifically designed to teach small marketing teams how to get large marketing team result
- List of hundreds of directories for backlinks
- Identity Pyramid template – guides your SEO strategy and content
- List of tools the pros use to manage SEO